- To be responsible for providing technical assistance with computer systems, hardware, and software.
- As a help desk technician, you are responsible for responding to email, chat, or phone queries and offering technical support to employees using computer systems, hardware, and software.
- To be a successful help desk technician, you should be well-versed in all aspects of computer systems configuration, set up, and maintenance.
- You should also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent English is a must.
Kindly send your CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org,
and mention in the subject the job title.